2.17.2008

Our little Princess


Easter one year ago she got what her dad really wanted her to have, a four wheeler.
Well actually he would have wanted it to be a John Deer tractor so we compromised

Brylee has been such a joy to be around. And when I say princess I mean it. She is one spoiled little girl who knows what she wants! She is very ambitious and full of energy...
She loves the outdoors. Any chance she can get to escape outside with her dad for a while she will take it. While she has a little bit of a wildside, she is quite the princess on the inside. Very girly if I may say so. She loves to play with her babies and takes very good care of them, and loves to put on makeup and do hair (since she has seen her mom do it so much.) Brylee loves her princess movies, like Cinderella, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. She has such a funny personality and is always making us laugh. She brings out the soft side of her dad. Brylee also loves to take good care of her little brother Payson
.

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Amber - Yeah, I'm so glad you are doing a blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. Brylee's hair is so long and Payson is such a little man. Glad to hear you're about finished with school, I'm sure you'll be glad to be done. We're coming up in March, so I'll make sure to give you a call.

Jessica said...

Yeah for blogs!! I'm glad you did one, I was going to add your name to my list of buddies who should blog. It's so fun reading about your kids so keep the posts coming!

Nicole Stucki said...

Amber - I love your blog. It is going to be so fun for you. Let me know if you need anymore help!