4.24.2008

Personality plus....

Payson is getting such a fun personality. He is so smiley, cuddly, bubbly and so much more!
Lately he loves to be on Brylee's bed because he feels so big. They love to put in cd's and dance and jump on the bed.




Here's a nice big smile showing those pearly whites off!

This picture was not so happy, they were jumping around and hit heads:( Payson is a little upset if you couldn't tell.
Brylee is fake sleeping and thinks it is so funny to do this and always ask "huh?" whenever you ask or tell her anything.

He is also getting very brave and reaches for the bedposts.



And this picture I'm so glad I caught him doing this on my camera! When you tell him to be a "sweet baby" he cocks his head to the side like this and it is so cute!



Excuse the nakedness but I just wanted to share his cuddly side.....hehe. He's so dang sweet and if he sees a pillow he will crawl over and lay on it, like so. He was cold because he has just got out of the tub:)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your kids are seriously so cute! I cant wait to have two and see them play together. Also, Brylee has the cutest room!

Nicole Stucki said...

Payson is such a little stinker. Could your kids be any cuter. So Taylor has strep throat. Probably not going to be able to do much this weekend.

The Cooks said...

Yes please.. short2you@Hotmail.com! We will be home next week for engagement pics

Bree said...

Brylee kills me she is SO funny! And I love Payson's "sweet baby" pose! haha! The pic of him laying on the pillow naked is hilarious! Last time I let Avri run free after a bath she peed on her floor! hahaha!

April said...

Wow,your kidos are going so fast,and are just to cute. Looks like they have a lot of fun playing together. I can't wait.

The Pena family said...

These are so cute. I love the one with the pillow. Tyler has one the same size and anytime Payson is by it he has to lay on it and wretle it around. It is so cute. He is getting so big!