7.31.2008

My Brylee....


This is usually what I get when I try to take a picture of her! She's about as impossible as her dad. I still loved these pics though because they truly show her just being her! She's one funny girl to be around. This was the other day going to the spray park so she was in her sunglasses and hat (she put them on herself!) I just love her so much she makes me laugh everyday! I am off to Vegas and I am sure going to miss Bry & Pays:( I will miss Broc too but he's a big boy and I know he'll be fine but I know my kiddos will miss me, at least I hope they will!! Everyone have a good weekend I'll be back in a few days!

7 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Love your scrapbooking and Brylee is a doll! HOpe you had fun in Vegas!

Brittanie said...

She is soo cute. Hope you have a good time in Vegas. By the way i have gotten alot of complements on my hair so great job! see ya later.

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

It's "splash park" not "spray park". Have fun in Vegas.

Stewart Family said...

Too cute! What a girly girl. Hope you have fun in Vegas, don't get into to much trouble!

The Kay Family said...

It'll be good for Broc! Hope ya have fun!

The Kay Family said...

I tried Sandy's swiss cheese chicken recipe. It was great! Send me some more. I think I've had her lasagna, too. Yummy!

Bree said...

Those are so funny!! That girl's got SO much personality!! Hope Vegas was a blast! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!!