9.10.2008

Family Pics....

Tonight we got our family pics done and I was a little nervous because well....it's been freezing cold with wind and a chance of thundershowers...so I thought we would have to reschedule but OH NO Annalee is pretty much amazing and did so good. Other than the bad weather she had to deal with me being picky about Brylee's hair and my kids just not smiling! I am so excited though so to see some of the pics click this link....http://annaleetaylorphotography.blogspot.com/!!! Thanks a million Annalee you rock!

4 comments:

Bree said...

Ok, those are seriously AWESOME! You all look so dang cute! You'll have to show me all the rest too! I can't wait to get ours!! I love the one of the kids running to you and Brock--SO cute! Lunch was fun!

Stevie said...

Annalee did a wonderful job! Your family is just so cute!

Annalee Taylor said...

thanks, your too nice. So, those pics that are on my blog you can copy and paste them to yours if you would like, since they are of you!!

The Kay Family said...

Oh, Amber, they turned out great! It's always a gamble with little ones, butthey did a good job.