11.14.2008

Pink...is not for boys

The other day Payson came strollin into the kitchen looking like this....


The poor kid had to use a pink binkie for a couple days because all the blue and green ones were MIA for the time being and we had one pink one leftover from when Brylee used them. I even took him to Brylee's gymnastics with the pink one and I was so embarrased but he was SO tired and needed it to keep him from crying. And he loves shoes, he's always trying on all of our shoes and gets really mad when he can't walk well in them. These boots however, stay on and are easy to walk in! So there ya go....a good pic to let him look back on when he's in high school:) We did find those blue and green binkies by the way!

8 comments:

Bree said...

Hahahaha. That is total blackmail for the future!! I love it!! And CUTE new header!! :)

Nicole Stucki said...

So funny. Poor Payson. You know you will be showing this to his future girlfriends. Hahaha. And I also love the new header!

The Kay Family said...

Camdon has a really cool pink tee shirt that says : 10 reasons I wear pink. It's pretty funny. He doesn't wear it too often, though. I guess I can understand why.

Payson's adorable in his pink!

Jessica said...

he wears it well ;)

The Pena family said...

Oh no...he is going to hate you for that!!

Unknown said...

cute!!! i've heard that pink is the new brown for males, so this kid is right on!

Talia said...

Sooo funny! Thats definitely one to show future girlfriends! I've got a good one of Evan wearing just a diaper and my 3" black heels. Nice, I know. Isn't it funny how much those boys love all their sis's stuff??!

Talia said...

Lol. I love it. I can't tell you how many pics I have of Jeron like this. Too funny! Great blackmail photos for sure! This is Alicia, btw - I need a invite to your blog again! mouserclan@yahoo.com Thanks!