12.16.2008

A Great Christmas a comin'....



I borrowed these two pics off my sis in law's blog! I thought these pics were hilarious (i'm assuming they had just had a little snack) . This is Hallie and Dawson, I haven't seen them for a year now!! They are my adorable neice and nephew, and I am so excited that I get to spend this Christmas with them and their parents! I just love you guys and can't wait to see you!!!!
I have been so anxious for this Christmas. I will have my whole entire family here which consists of 13 Adults, and 14 kids which equals out to a whoppin' 27 people! That's alot when it comes to food and places to sleep. Which will be so fun and exciting because my mom rented a fun cabin up in Driggs for us to stay in for two nights. We are going to be doing some fun things and it will just be nice to hang out with family. A little crazy but fun! That is what Christmas should be all about...spending time with loved ones!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

awww, we are missed! we're so excited to come and the cabin sounds like it's going to be crazy fun. hopefully we make it there ok, it is snowing like crazy here!!

The Kay Family said...

We're getting excited too! Safe driving Trav and jess!

The Kay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Alee said...

I'm jealous! That will be so much fun with all your family. And that little Hallie looks alot like your Brylee!