1.10.2009

{Date Night}

Broc and I went on a really fun date last night with some good friends. Rachel and Ty were here from Utah and were supposed to have gone home but after some car issues were able to stay! So we ended up going out with them and the other Ferney siblings and spouses. We had SO much fun! First off the wait at Johnny Carinos was 80 minutes so we bagged that idea and headed over to Bajio. It was good food and good company. There were 5 couples and we had so much fun talking and just hanging out. I think it had just been too long since Broc and I had hung out with all of them. After some eating we went to the movie "Yes Man".....HILARIOUS! My stomache hurt from laughing so hard. We all really liked it! Good choice Rach and thanks for the fun night!


(Rach and Ty)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

isn't it fun to get out sometimes!

Jenna Johnson said...

Hey I can't tell...did you end up doing your hair?? I wish I could tell by your picture!!

Unknown said...

how fun! I love date nights! And group date nights are so much fun.

Leishman Family said...

Yes Man is freakin hilarious... I think I was seriously the only one laughing at the bedroom part with the old lady.... Jed was like, I'm gonna throw up!! LOL Ya that movie was awesome. You look beautiful Amber! Well I'm "Gonorrhea"... gone.

Talia said...

I LOVE your new header. So cute. And your new hairstyle is so cute! Must be nice being in that business and always looking so stylish!! Wish I had you around to do my hair! Leesh (my twin Alicia) chopped hers off and now I want to too. But we actually look different for once. If only I hadn't lost all my hair after Lauren....

The Cooks said...

Thank you for such a good night! It was fun, and that movie was so funny. "RED BULLLL!" lol. We need to do that every time we come home! Love ya

Bree said...

How fun!! I could reeeallly use a date night!! And now you've got me craving Bajio!! :)