5.23.2009

{Baby Shower} for Sarah....


Today I hosted a baby shower at my house for my bestest friend (Sarah) who i met in kindergarten way back when i was a major tomboy and we have always been able to laugh and just be nerdy so it was SO much fun to get to be with her today and of course everyone else there too! We had a great time talking and laughing about past times. I am excited to see her sweet baby girl when she arrives! (Thanks Tara for the help you are the best!)

{cupcakes provided by JustKupcakes...so yummy!}

{Cute diaper cake provided by Cynthia (sarah's mom)} I love it!

Group pic - Deena, Tara, Shalia, Sarah, Me, Lisa, Melanie, Erin

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Amber,

I am not a crazy stalker- just like to keep up with the Rexburg folk and I was glad to see your blog open so John and I could see how you all are doing.

Your fam is so cute and I think I may just have to set up an appt to have my hair done when we come to Idaho in July!

Thanks for sharing!

Holly

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Amber you know how to throw a good party that's for sure!

Bree said...

Glad it turned out so well! That diaper cake is adorable and the cupcakes look YUMMY!!! P.S. I LOVE Melanie Griggs...is she in Rexburg?

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I very much wish I could have been there! How fun! Everything looks so great!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

ok, so i'm commenting on every post! i love the shorts you're wearing in this picture... you are adorable! and that diaper cake is the cutest one i've ever seen!