8.12.2009

{Flowers and Brylee}





My flowers sure took a long time to bloom this year but when they did, they looked (and still do look) so PRETTY. I love when everything is in full bloom. August seems to be my best month for my flowers. Brylee was sitting on the rock in the middle of the flowers the other day so i got some pics for memory's sake. I thought it was so cute. She sure is funny lately, she plays alot using her imagination and it is so funny some of the things she says. And we have had a bit of a problem lately with potty accidents so i have had to get mean and start giving her cold showers when she wets in her undies. I am sorry if this sounds mean to you but i am SO tired of the changing clothes deal!! So she actually has taken to showering instead of bathing because me not being very smart didn't get the shower cold enough one time and she's like "Mom this is a WARM shower" and she loved it so now when it's time to bath she says "i want a warm shower, not a cold one ok mom!?" Grrrr.... oh well i don't mind that she likes to shower, it's faster anyways but i've ruined the concept of a cold shower! Oh how i love this girl though:)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the pink ones.
That whole shower thing makes me laugh...sorry. "I wanna warm shower, not a cold one.." - that is just funny! I am sure that is not what you were planning.