8.05.2009

{Grass!}

Well i still can't believe it... every time i walk past a window i find myself stopping and gazing out at that green stuff that covers that ever so beloved dirt we had for a nearly 3 summers. We have Grass! (We already had it in the front so this is just the back yard.) I never knew i loved grass so much. I LOVE it. I finally feel like something is being achieved around here. I still haven't gotten after shots of it but i will, it looks so good and will be even better when all the shrubs and bark are in. That hole in the corner you see is our soon to be tramp. Broc put steel around the edges to keep it from caving in and to help with all the weeds. I can finally see it all coming together. So excited:) We are so thankful for our neighbor Josh who is a landscaper, he is so awesome for all his help and of course his wife for giving him up for that whole saturday to help. Thanks Amanda and Josh!

Payson was in heaven.....




9 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE GRASS!!!!
At our old house we tried so hard to get grass to grow but just ended up with more thistles. So when we moved and hydro-seeded, I would walk by a window too and back up just to see MY GRASS!! So I totally know what you are feeling!
The steel around the tramp is a GREAT idea!
I wanna see pictures of the ending result!

Colette said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you. I know how you feel with the patience thing, it is so HARD!! We need a barefoot in the grass party at your house now!

Annalee Taylor said...

oh man its so worth every penny! I love your new header too. I also need to get in and get my hair chopped, probably next week, I need money first!

Brandi said...

YEAH!!!! That is so excited! I can't wait to see the final project.

Nicole Stucki said...

It looks SOOOOOO good. I'm so excited for you cuz I know how long you waited for it. Lol. Thanks again for letting me watch your kids. It was a nice break for me! My kids LOVE playing with yours so call me anytime:).

Megan and Shawn said...

Hurray for Broc! Shawn said, he finally got off his lazy *** and put his sprinklers in:) Can't wait to play and lounge on the grass

Unknown said...

I was walking past your house yesterday and saw your beautiful grass! Congrats.
and p.s. I stole your message about back to school Wednesdays for my blog, so I didn't have to make one up. hope you don't mind.

Brian and Krista said...

YAY! I know you were waiting FOREVER!! I love your header by the way. You should show me how to work photoshop so I can make a cute one!

Unknown said...

hurray for your yard!