9.09.2009

{Dance}

Brylee started dance today (kind of a big week for her). She is busy busy this year. I have to pick her up early from school every Wednesday and off to dance we go! She was SO excited when we got there. That made me very happy because i was nervous that she wouldn't get into it that much. She did great as far as i could tell.....I was just glad she actually participated:) She has a great teacher so i know it will be a fun year! And she looked so dang cute in her little dance outfit!!

She has a couple of friends in her class so that makes it even funner!
Tessa, Taylor, and Bry

In the restroom getting dressed before class....
being so good.....

6 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

I love how she's standing! Lol. This is going to be fun for the girls. And it's a bonus that I get to see you every week now! Woo Hoo.

Colette said...

Wow what a busy week for her. I'm glad she enjoyed dance. Harleigh loves Michelle!!

Ashton & Co. said...

YOu guys are all too nice. I'm glad she liked it so much. She was a doll. After today it made me REALLY excited for the year. So many cute and fun girls!

Jessica said...

oh she does look so cute!!

The Genta Family said...

She is getting so big Amber

Bree said...

How fun for her--she looks adorable!!