12.16.2009

{Winter Days}


I was looking through my camera and noticed that there are some random pics that I have never posted and I just wanted to catch up a little bit on what's going on with us. The snow has been great for my kids.....the cold not so much. That cold spell we had for a few days was not fun and my kids couldn't even go outside. It seems like they have had non stop colds this winter. So we are glad to finally have some snow (we would rather have that than the cold!) and we hope to get more for Christmas! Especially because Payson LOVES to shovel:)



These two have been playing so good except that Payson has learned that he is not going to put up with his sister bossing him around all the time. A couple of weeks ago she was being her bossy old self and was right in his face.....well he reached up with both hands and pinched her cheeks pretty hard. She had some nice scabs for a few days. Broc just laughs because he has said for a long time to Brylee "You better be careful because someday Payson will be as big as you and he won't put up with that". And it's true he is getting bigger and is NOT putting up with it! It's good for her, she needs to be put in her place once in a while:)

This is her after she frosted some cookies we baked the other day(wearing her cute apron Grandma Kay made for her)....

(Don't mind the messy hairdo, she can't seem to keep it very descent for a whole day:) )

4 comments:

Daniel and Sarah said...

Thanks...i love love love your Christmas card. pics are adorable!!!

Beth Willmore said...

I also loved your Christmas card - you guys are SO cute! Plus I think Brylee's hair is great - I wish I could do my hair like that every day!! When it gets cold like that again we should just get together and let the kids play at one of our houses!

Colette said...

They are so cute. Hopefully Payson will love shoveling snow for years to come.

Bree said...

Tell Payson he can come shovel over here anytime!! :) That is so cute that he enjoys it! I need to make cookies with Avri...but maybe they'll have to be New Year's cookies since I'm lazy and probably won't get around to it this week!! hahaha! JK! Hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas!