3.31.2010

My Baby turned 3!!!

It is just so crazy to me that my baby is 3! Sad, sad, sad! We had to plan a last minute party since we were in Vegas right before his birthday. I ended up just reserving a table at the Rex Jump place and we got pizza and let the kids run wild. It was perfect. They were all so happy and Payson of course got way too spoiled. We got him a big boy bike and i knew it would be too big for him but Broc insisted on a "real" bike so hopefully he grows into it this summer. Until then, Brylee thinks it's a nice change from hers:) The saddest thing ever happened though....I had my friend Tatum make the cutest tractor cake and when i went to get it out of my car the cardboard that it was on bent in the middle and the front of the tractor went sliding onto my garage floor! Oh i was sick! Payson's face was so sad too, i felt horrible. But we ate the trailer part of the cake and it was yummy! She did SO good on this cake, it was adorable, unfortunately this is the only pic i got and that was after it fell.:(







Overall a great birthday for the cutest 3 year old EVER! We love you Pays!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

How fun! I LOVE your new blog look. I need to know how you did this! PS we need to hang out.

Bree said...

Glad he had so much fun for his party. Sad we missed it!! And sad I missed the shopping trip on Friday! :(
Someday we'll get better at getting together huh! haha! Have a great summer, keep in touch!!