4.19.2010

Love this Puppy...


Brylee is ALWAYS wanting pics of the puppy....

Sophie is always licking faces...here is Broc trying to avoid her little attacks:)



Who knew a puppy could be so much work? We have been having so much fun with Sophie, she really is the sweetest dog. She LOVES to cuddle and falls asleep in any soft pile of blankets or clothes she can find. I feel like I have a newborn sometimes though. I wake up with her a couple times a night to go out to go potty. Luckily the last couple nights she has pretty much slept through the night so I think she is getting used to "home" and getting on a good schedule. When we get in our bed, she climbs into hers. She is pretty smart. Broc has fallen in love with her! That's a good thing because I was in trouble when I first got her;) She has kept the kids busy and it has been so good for Brylee to learn some responsibility. She takes her out to go potty and helps feed and tend her. That's about all we've been up to around here!

2 comments:

Bree said...

How cute. I'm glad she's been a good puppy!! I'm sure Avri would LOVE to come see her when we get back!! :)

Unknown said...

She is so adorable...and TINY! and you kids are getting so BIG! it's crazy. I miss you guys. Glad you finally got your dog!