4.12.2010

*Meet Sophie*

She is the sweetest little thing

She loves her new bed....and Bry provided a blanket of course.


Bry is in HEAVEN

This is our newest family member, Sophie. We just got her yesterday and she has been such a joy already. She is so sweet, and never makes a peep! She is already potty trained so accidents haven't been an issue. Last night she woke me up when she needed to go out. I would take her out and then hold her for a minute, then back in her bed she went and she would wimper for a minute then fall right back asleep. It's like having a baby! Except she snores;) We sure do love her!

I just hope she survives Brylee wanting to hold her ALL DAY LONG!

9 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heavens she's so cute! Where did you get her? Although I can't say I'd want to be getting up at night with a dog. :) That's why our big mutt lives outside! I'm glad Bry loves her!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is adorable! For sure going to come over and see her!

the Virgins said...

She is so cute!! How fun for brylee, I bet she is loving her!

Jenny said...

Oh, I want one!! She is the cutest little thing. I promised Lilly we would get her a dog when we buy a house.

Also, expect to see me in June. Lilly and I are coming for 3 weeks and we both really need haircuts!

Megan and Shawn said...

Wow! So alot has happened since last time I looked! I'm sooooo glad you guys got to go to Vegas, that looked like a blast. Also yay for Payson getting potty trained - I wish I could realistically get Jack to try:) Also super cute puppy! Hope you guys are doing good.

Ashton & Co. said...

OH she is SOOOOO cute! You need to bring her out to play with Bodie!! :) You can see the joy in Brylee's face...to cute!!! (BTW, Love my hair! :))

Jessica said...

Oh cute! And score on already being potty trained!
I am sure Sophie is soaking up all that love Brylie is giving her!

Colette said...

He is so cute!! How fun for you and the kids. I'm glad it worked out so that you could get her! I see all the pictures with Brylee, will she even let Payson have a chance?

Unknown said...

what a cutie! she reminds me of the tramp from lady and the tramp . . . which doesn't mean she is a mangy mutt . . . just the same breed of dog i guess ;)