6.16.2010

First EVER swimming lessons...




Today was Brylee's third day of swimming lessons. I got her in a 5 day course and this is her first time ever to take swimming lessons. I really should have started her last year. She was pretty scared of the water at first because she is used to arm floaties or a life jacket. Today she did great! So much better than two days ago. I will have to keep enrolling her this summer so she gets comfortable in the water. After lessons today we met up with Broc and had lunch at Craigos. It was nice not to have to work today and just have the day to spend with the kiddos. We came home and the kids rode their bikes then we played Candy Land. What a good day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

glad broc agreed to go to craigos with ya =) great job brylee!!!

Colette said...

Sounds like a fun day!! I'll bet the kids LOVED it!

Megan and Shawn said...

Yay Brylee - Sam shares your fear of the water, and I have to practically through him in the pool to get him to swim. It was so good to see you guys, thanks again for coming out, and we can't wait to have you come out to NY!

Chelan said...

So, I take it there's now somepalce in Rexburg to have your kids take lessons!??? Yeah! (or maybe there was a place there all along and I didn't know about it) :-P