8.16.2010

A Celebration and some News....

I apologize for being so bad at blogging, this summer has been crazy to say the least. Today is Broc and I's 8 year anniversary. I can't believe it! I got married so young but I would never change anything about that decision. I married my best friend and I have grown closer to him more and more since I really had to grow up with him.:) 18 is young! HA!
He has a fun weekend planned for us and I can't wait! He is always telling me he just wants me to be happy and I am just happy to have him and my kiddos. There's always the frustrating times don't get me wrong, no marriage is perfect but I'd like to think mine is close to it. Love you B!

AND.....another announcement I finally feel good about giving is that we are expecting baby #3 around March 6!!! I had another ultra sound today and we got to see the little thing in there and everything was perfect. I am over 11 weeks so I figured I could share the news to those who don't know:) We are really excited and the kids are too. Brylee did say today though "If your baby is a boy I will NOT help take care of it". She kind of wants a sister:) She is a handful lately so I hope I can make it through this pregnancy sane....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for babies!! Congrats!

Megan and Shawn said...

YAY!!! We are sooooo excited for you guys. Congrats, and Happy Anniversary. I always hold a special place in my heart for your wedding day, because Shawn and I thought a lot more seriously about taking the plunge after that day. Take care - and we can't wait for nino tres!!!

Bree said...

So happy for you Amber! Brylee's comment cracks me up! haha!! Can't wait to hear about your fun weekend!! See you soon!

The Kay Family said...

Oh my gosh! I'm seriously putting that on my blog! Brylee is hilarious!

Meg said...

Congrats on baby #3...that's so fun and exciting. You are an adorable mom!

Beth Willmore said...

I'm SO excited for you Amber - congratulations and good luck! Keep us posted on the pregnancy! :)

Nicole Stucki said...

I can't wait for Genta #3 to come! My guess is you're having a girl. Good thing cuz I think Bry might move out if you don't! Can't wait to see you next week!

The Mendenhall's said...

Congrats! You have such a cute family.

Meagan Cooper said...

What exciting news! Congrats. Hope you are feeling well.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

YAY!! Congrats! Maybe our little kiddos can be friends since they will only be 2 months old :) That said, I hope you have a girl haha.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

2 months apart I meant!!! Woops

Jill said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! It just seems like I never see you around that much except driving!