10.14.2010

It's a.....



Here I am at 19 Weeks....I am now 20 weeks and I think I have doubled in size over a week. I did have my ultra sound today and we took the kids and made it a family event! I have only gained 11 lbs, which surprised me but made me so happy! Everything looked great.....especially the part where she said "your having another girl!". It made me tear up and it made the whole thing seem more real knowing what the baby is:) Brylee is SO excited to get a baby sister and Payson is just excited to have a baby. Broc is a little scared about having another girl but I think he will be wrapped around her little finger when she gets here. And I am way excited to start getting things ready for our new baby girl!!!:)

14 comments:

Brandi said...

AUGHHHH Amber...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited. I bet Brylee is elated. You look amazing. I would LOVE to look like you 20wks pregnant EVERYDAY!!!!!
I am so glad that your blog is public right now. I forget about the private blogs.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I hope the second half of the pregnancy goes perfect.

Jessica said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a FUN day for your little family. So excited for you. You look adorable Amber, seriously, so stinkin' cute.

Nicole Stucki said...

First of all you are so TINY!!!!! Hate you for that :). And 2nd so so excited you're having another girl! I knew it. Be prepared for me to bring you up a bunch of clothes :)! Miss you!

Bree said...

You look SOOO cute!! Congrats on another girl!! She'll be just as stinking cute as your other kids! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

Congrats Amber! You look so cute! I am sure she will be just as darling as Brylee! I am glad everything went well! Maybe some time soon you will have a husband back again...

Unknown said...

yay! that is so great! we love girls!

Meg said...

Oh Congrats!!! Your are adorable pregnant!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

OH yay for you! Congrats! That is so much fun :) You look great - what is all this talk on my blog that you are big? hmmm... Youre NOT!

Megan and Shawn said...

Yay! That is so great. I'm glad you'll have another opportunity to name a child after me!) You look great Amber, I think I hate you just a little because you are so tiny. Miss you guys.

Ashley said...

Congrats Amber!! You look great :)

Beth Willmore said...

Congratulations on another baby girl! You look amazing! I'm only 10 weeks and I'm pretty sure that I'm bigger than you.... oh wait, I was lots bigger to start out with! I'm with Megan - you should totally name her Megan Beth...

Melinda said...

O yes its hawthornethreads.com. And yes you are so cute, can't wait to see what your little girl will look like.

The Cooks said...

YAY for baby girls! I'm excited for you. Bry will be the best big sister ever!

the Virgins said...

yay!! You look SO cute prego..you are tiny! Congrats! you are such a good mommy. :) I bet Brylee will just love having a little sister!