10.13.2010

Stuffed Animals and Sophie





Sophie is ALWAYS dragging out stuffed animals and Barbies and My little ponies from Brylee's closet. I just think it's so funny because I will have the house so clean and no toys out and pretty soon I always see this dog scampering down the hall with a stuffed animal or barbie or pony. It's like she really likes the girls toys! SO strange. And SO annoying at times because she can be quite messy. I swear I pick up more after her than I do the kids. The funniest thing she likes to drag out is a stuffed My little Pony that is twice her size and she will drag it around. I need to catch a picture of that.

*And Brylee thinks that laptop is hers now because I got a new one so she tells everyone that it's hers because she learned to play games on PBSKids.org (great site BTW) She's funny....

No comments: