5.16.2011

{Easter Sunday}

Easter Sunday was very relaxing. We actually had Stake Conference that Sunday so we just took it easy and let the kids play with their things that they got from the Easter Bunny. I totally spaced taking pics so no pics of that! Oops. We did spend that evening at Genta's . I made a Ham and spinach salad and Sandy made the potatoes and everything else. So yummy. The men went out and hid eggs for the kids to go find and they had so much fun doing that. My kids did about 3 hunts this year and got WAY too much candy. I think I threw half of it away!

I love this pic....Grandpa Barry and the 3 kiddos. They love their Grandpa.
Sophie came with us and sat in her bed mostly. I get nervous with her in Sandy's house because Sandy is not an inside dog lover;) She does allow Sophie in though.
She would sneek over and sit with Broc, when she wasn't looking for crumbs under the kids chairs...

The hunt...



We are so lucky to have such wonderful family to live by! I don't know what it would be like to not have family so close.

2 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Your kids are so cute. Im jealous you have been to zumba. I need to go. My partner (Donnys wife Preslee) is gone for the summer so I havent mustered up the courage to go alone haha. That I go to bed at like 9 lol

Nicole Stucki said...

Love your updates! Your kids are so dang cute! Miss you guys.