6.06.2011

{Swing Time!}

This was when Reese was about 3 months old, I finally dusted off the old swing and brought it upstairs for her to use. She didn't love it much at first and still doesn't last long in it but it's great to have for when I need to cook dinner or take care of the other two kids. She still loves her bouncer and still sleeps in it...I know it's going to be a pain to get her to sleep on her mattress after being used to the bouncer but HEY, she sleeps through the night every night so why on earth would I change her routine?? It might cost me later but oh well:)

Brylee ALWAYS wants to be in pics with Reese;) Even when she is eating a huge ice cream sandwich.

I LOVE this baby!

also I think I might close my blog back up since I really use it for journaling and it seems like no one reads it anyways;)

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Can we switch babies - just for one night? ONE FULL NIGHT of sleep - awe - c'mon??!! Ava, well she is cute, but her screaming and not thinking she needs to sleep is K I L L E R!!! Sounds like an awesome switch a roo to me!!!

That picture of Brylee with her ice cream sandwich made me laugh. She is such a good big sister!

Kami Huserik said...

Reese is darling!! Just so ya know, I read your blog, I just don't always comment cuz I dunno what to say!

Beth Willmore said...

Ok - I'm with Jessica - let's switch babies for a night! I've tried the swing and the bouncy and Mace hates both of them! If you go private again just be sure to add me!

Nicole Stucki said...

Awwww Reese is getting so big! Love her to pieces. I've been thinking of doing the same thing with my blog. But them my mom and mother in law won't know how to get on my blog. Lol.

Bree said...

Hellooo--I always read!! And keep the posts coming...I'm so bored here I need something to do! ;) Reese is such a sweetheart and I HOPE my baby is as chill!! Avri always wants to be in pictures of Emery so I have a feeling it will only be worse with a new baby. hahaha. I come home at the end of next week so let's get together before I pop! :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

AHH the swing! Wakely took her best naps in the swing and it was so nice. I should have let her sleep in it at night too, im sure she would have slept better. Im glad to hear someone elses little one is the same way :)Shes so cute by the way!

Colette said...

What a cutie! Hey any way you can get sleep go for it! I read your blog, even if I never update mine. Thanks for sharing!

Brandi said...

She is so dang cute! I have never had a baby that slept through the night...aughhh how amazing that would be! I wouldn't change a thing.
I read your blog, I am just not the best at comments some times, so keep me in please!