7.31.2011

{4th of July}

Kids.summer2011 224 Brylee showing her feathers~

   This Fourth of July we took it easy and it was so nice.  Having a new baby just slows things down a bit.  It was a really hot day but pretty windy so we did the whole parade thing, which we have to do for the kids but let me just say that Rexburg has the.most.LAME  parade I’ve ever seen.   We used to have great ones when Ricks College was here and everyone did floats.  Now it’s just trucks and trailers and a million dance groups  but oh well it’s not for me it is for the kids:)  Then we went to lunch at Gringos with Broc’s parents. After that we let the kids play, had a BBQ  with the Ferney family and then did our own fireworks show.  We didn’t want to take Reese down to the IF ones this year and I’m glad we didn’t because of the wind.  Over all it was a great year and the kids enjoyed all the fun!

Kids.summer2011 206 Kids.summer2011 207 Kids.summer2011 218 Kids.summer2011 216

Kids.summer2011 215Kids.summer2011 222

5 comments:

Colette said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Way to go Amber you are keeping your blog updated! I'm a slacker, not only at my own blog but at reading everyone elses. Your kids are so, so cute!!

Leishman Family said...

awwww.... your babies are so cute and are growing up so fast!! I love Brylee's feathers! I hope you guys are doing good... I miss seeing you!!

Chantri said...

Oh Reese melts my heart every time I see her!

the Virgins said...

I totally agree with you on the rexburg parade..Lame!! haha Im glad you had a fun 4th, your kids are so cute! Brylee reminds me SO much of you when you were little :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I agree on the parade too lol. Although I always end up going for the social aspect, just to see people. Reese is so cute. I love her chubby cheeks. Chubby babies are the best :)