7.15.2011

{Father's Day}


 For Fathers Day this year we went and spent the day up in Yellowstone Park.  We picked up a pizza (that was SO good BTW) in West and drove into the park.  We saw lots and lots of buffalo and a few elk but no bear...dang I really wanted to see some bears!  We didn't drive in past Old Faithful though because we had Reese stay with Broc's mom.  It was really fun though and the kids really enjoyed it.  I hope we can do it again this year and drive further in.










Great Fathers Day overall!  I think Broc enjoyed it;)

2 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

FUn, I havent been to yellowstone forever!!!... And answer to your comment on my blog, Yes, I made wakely's bow, not the headband tho. I got it at the little botique in idaho falls where mini bazaar used to be (in the basement of that office on 17th ya know) :)

Bree said...

How fun--I haven't been to Yellowstone in years!! Love your purple coat!