9.07.2011

Fashion Show!

 DSCN1063 DSCN1064 DSCN1065

I was lucky enough to be invited to this amazing Fashion Show/Charity Event that was held in Island Park by my sweet client Connie.  She wanted to give women an opportunity to attend a Women of Faith Conference she and her mom attend every year in Montana.  So her mom, Irene who is Lindsey’s client, has a clothing boutique in Southern California… where she just moved from.  She was able to get all the clothing and a certain percentage of the sales went to help raise money so that women who cannot afford it, could go to this conference.  Such a great cause!  They had a yummy lunch that was catered by Connie (this was an invite only event so very very fancy! Even had valet parking! So fun.) and had models walk out and around the tables with the clothing on so that the women could see what it looked like on and purchase what they wanted.  Me and Linds were invited along to do the hair for the models.  I wish I would have taken pics of all the models but we were too busy.  It was SO neat and her house is BEAUTIFUL!  We can’t wait for the next FASHION SHOW!:)  Such a great opportunity and I have had many new clients from this event:)  I just love my clients, they are like family.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

totally fun!!!

Brian and Krista said...

SO Jealous!! I wish I was closer! I love Connie. She is seriously the sweetest person I know! I bet it was amazing! From all the pics it looks so awesome. You look super cute btw. I'm excited to come see you on Friday! Brian keeps telling me I can't cut my hair off, but I just need something new! So I'm super excited!