9.02.2011

PlayMill 2011

DSCN1032 DSCN1033 DSCN1026 DSCN1029 DSCN1030In July we went to the Playmill with Broc’s family for his sisters birthday.  We hadn’t been to the Playmill for a long time and it was SO fun!  We had a great time eating pizza at a really good place before and then heading to the show and of course we had to get some fudge there:)  I feel so lucky that we live so close to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole.  It’s always a good time to go on a weekend to get away.  Did you know that Harrison Ford lives in Jackson?  Well he does and his wife…Calista Flockhart was at the Rexburg pool last week!  My friend text me and was sitting right next to her.  She had brought her kids down to Bear World from Jackson and they stopped to swim!  what a funny thing for Rexburg but it was neat to hear about it from my friend:)  We really are blessed to live here…minus the 8 months of winter we have!!!  I could live without that but otherwise its great, living so close to so many great things.  And if you haven’t been to Playmill, I recommend going because it’s so fun for the kids. 

No comments: