3.25.2012

{1 Year Old!}

   Where on earth does time go?  Everyday I wonder how this little Angel got to be a year already!?  She is THE sweetest baby there is.  No joke.  She sleeps, eats and just roams the house and entertains herself pretty much!  The other two kids just eat her up.  They love their baby sister.  We had a little party for her and quite a few cousins were in town so it worked out great!   She LOVES balloons so I think that was her favorite part;)  I got cocoa bean cupcakes and made mini fruit pizzas (which were a huge hit!)  Thank you Pinterest! DSCN9027DSCN9024 DSCN9029 DSCN9030  DSCN9055 DSCN9060 DSCN9075  DSCN9088 DSCN9094  DSCN9097 DSCN9103

7 comments:

Jessica said...

what a cute baby!!! i think she looks so much like your mom. glad she had fun on her birthday, ps - you look great.

Leishman Family said...

Ohhh I miss u! U look great Amber! I can not believe how fast time goes and that she is already 1!! It gives me anxiety thinking James is gonna be 1 in three months...sigh I wish time would slow just a tich!

Bree said...

That year seriously flew by!! She is such a little cutie!! And your fruit pizzas look YUMMY! :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Shes so cute! Lucky she liked her cupcake, Wakely was terrified of hers haha!

Ashton & Co. said...

She is so cute!!! I am glad you finally posted again! :) I have been wanting to see pics of her. Can't believe she is 1 already. She's as cute as her older siblings! :)

Colette said...

A year has already gone by! What a cutie! I love her facial expressions! Those fruit pizzas look YUMMY!

Unknown said...

ambs, you look like kate beckinsale with your dark hair! woot woot!