2.25.2008

Brylee and Payson have been tagged

Thanks for the cute tag you did on Mack, Annalee. I guess you just wanted to know 8 Things about each?

Brylee:
1) I loved the name Brylee for a long time, and when me and Broc were dating he said he had known a little girl on his mission named Brylee. We loved it and decided it would be our first girls name.

2)She was Born June 3, 2005. 7 lb 1 oz......and perfect!

3)Has always been too smart for her own britches. (Payson just woke up from a nap and I was on the phone, so Brylee went to check on him and somehow they both came strollin down the hall! I have no idea how but she got him out of his crib and there was no screaming or crying!)

4)Loves to go do anything outside with her dad. Tomboy at heart.

5)Loves to do hair, paint nails, and put on my makeup with me every morning.

6)She will eat just about anything and always has!

7)She has the biggest sweet tooth ever too! (gets it from her mom)

8)Has a tender heart and would do anything to make her brother smile!

Payson:
1)Born March 23, 2007; 7lb 6 oz....adorable and bald!

2)Got his name while driving down to Aunt Shurrons in Nephi, Ut. We went through the town Payson and thought it was a cute name. (i mean handsome)

3)Always has a smile on his face.

4)Everyone thinks he looks just like his dad!

5)He is a little more picky on the eating side. Loves his sweet potatoes, and pears but some of the others he pushes away.

6)Fast Crawler.....not yet walking, we are hoping soon.

7)loves to play peek a boo and patty cake.

8)loves when his big sis makes him laugh!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That's funny that Broc knew a little girl named Brylee on him mission, because that's how I came up with Dawson's name too! There was a little boy on Trav's mission that got in touch with him while I was pregnant and his name was Dawson. Our kids have more in common than we thought!

Annalee Taylor said...

I love these kinds of things...you learn things that otherwise you would never know. I think both of your kiddos names are so cute..and I love that Brylee is a Tomboy!

Chantri said...

This was so fun to read. I can't wait to see more pictures of your kids--they are so adorable.

Bree said...

AMBER!!! Yay! You finally started a blog! Told you it was fun, huh! :) It's so fun to see your pics and read about your kids and what you guys have been up to. Good thing we live like 3 streets down and never see each other! Just busy, I guess, huh! I'm so excited that you and Broc will both be done soon!!! We'll have to plan some fun stuff this summer! Oh, and I am desperately needing to get my hair done, so you just might see me on your appt list soon!! :)

Brandi said...

Amber, (I am Chantri sis) Your kids are adorable. I love love love their names. When Jason and I drive through Payson, we always remind ourselves how much we like that for a boy or a girl! Brylee is just so unique... I love it! You and Broc look like you are doing fantastic!

Stewart Family said...

Hey Amber,
Havn't talked to you forever. How are things. Your kids are so darn cute. Check out my blog at marcandtaun.blogspot.com
-taunia

Meagan Cooper said...

Hey amber, I am so glad to hear from you! Your family is adorable. Yes, we are still at Parkside, I hope this year we will build or get into a house! We'll have to get together one of these days, winter is so long, we never leave our house.