2.27.2008

Relax time...

So pretty much my life is more unorganized and frusting than ever because going to school full time while raising two kids and trying to keep my house clean and my husband happy......(the list goes on!) is the hardest thing! I am trying to take things one step at a time so if I don't update this blog for days at a time, you will know why. Other than the busy schedule things are going great. This is now my chance to sit and watch my American Idol and Biggest loser that I did have to DVR to find time to watch. Those are my two shows i'm addicted to right now. Speaking of American Idol I did get the opportunity to spend today with Paul Mitchells top Platform make-up artist Devri Ficklin who has done the make up for American idol in the past. This was my third time receiving a class from her and she is amazing. The opportunities I get at Paul Mitchell are endless. I have met many platform artists ( since I have been there longer than any other student probably!) don't worry the end is near soon! But I have been lucky get so much education and experience! I have to thank my awesome hubby Broc for supporting me in my dream!

7 comments:

Chantri said...

So I have a question. If I scheduled an appointment, could I get you? I really want to get my hair cut...but kind of don't know who to trust to do it! I'm a wannie when it comes to that! :) I'm proud of you though. That is what I was going to do right out of high school but my Dad wanted me to at least get my associates at BYU-I...so I did and hated every minute of it...then got married...so a dream unfulfilled!
These busy busy days and little time to do all the "wifey, mommy, maid" things... will totally pay off in the end.

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh Amber. My lovely daughter just ruined my camera! Got to love kids:) Anyway yes Brylee and Taylor need to play so we can sit and relax. They play good together. We should plan something for this week or next. And take pictures...with your camera. Just let me know when is good for you. Your blog is so dang cute!

Chelan said...

Hey Amber! I found you :-) I knew you must've had a blog. Post often so I can see how you're doing! Your kids are adorable!
Chelan

The Jensen's said...

I hope you don't mind I found your blog and decided to sneak a peak at your adorable family. I think the last time I saw you, was getting my hair done while you were trying not to throw up! Fun times being pregnant, I know. It sounds like you guys are extremely busy, which is better than being too bored in my opinion. I haven't been in to get my hair done in a while because I am trying to grow it out, and last time I went in for a color and trim, I came out butched!! Congrats on almost being done with school.

The Cooks said...

UH HELLO! Can't believe i didn't know you had a blog.. Im not very good at it with all the cute backgrounds and stuff. But i try.. I miss you, its been way to long! We will be up there the last week in march for the whole week plan on playing! And maybe even going to the cabin with ty and i? YEAH k good. Give the kids a hug for me, tell Broc hi for me and i miss him too... Call me lets play catch up! love you. XOXOXO

Natalie said...

Amber!!! I found your blog on Rachel's and I'm so glad I did! Your kids are getting so big, they're ADORABLE! I hope all is well, and I'm adding you on my blog.

Brittney Fullmer said...

Amber,
I did not even know that you guys had another baby...Spencer needs to keep me informed!!! Your little girl is so big...the last time I saw her she was a baby. You have such a cute family. Who knows when we will be home again but it would be fun to see everyone.