3.15.2008

Birthday fun with mom...

Today was a fun day. My sister and her fam came from Utah to buy our Honda :( I really wouldn't care but Broc bought a little truck that is not exactly my favorite but it's ok cuz I have my Acadia and I love it. He has to have something with good gas mileage because he drives so dang much and he also liked it for a little huntin rig. So anyways yesterday was my mom's birthday and we didn't get to do much for her because things were too crazy and my sis got here late. So today me, mom, and Whitney went to Idaho Falls (after I cut their hair), and ran some errands and went to American Eagle (I get 40% off cuz I do floor sets for them) so we got Whitney some cute clothes and picked up some other stuff, then we went to Garcias to eat and they overheard us say it was my moms birthday lunch so they all came out to sing and they put this huge Sombraro on her head while they sang....it was so funny I wished I had my camera! If you know my mom she is very quiet and conservative so she was a little embarrased but it was fun to see! (you look good in a sombraro mom!) We tried to eat the good fried ice cream they brought us but we were all way too full. Then tonight we came back and all went bowling thanks to grandpa who was excited to take the grandkids to go have some fun! Then we went to mom and dads and ate and amazing Ham that my mom cooked. It is the best recipe! I am not a meat eater at all but I love this ham. All I can say is I love my family and I love to spend time with them......Thanks for the fun day Whit and Mom! I hope everyone else had a great saturday too!

1 comment:

Bree said...

How fun! I was jealous when you reminded me of your 40% off at AE!! :) I'm excited for lunch tomorrow! It will be so fun to see everyone and it will be funny to see us keeping track of all the babies!! haha!!!