3.17.2008

Fun with the girls...




Just wanted to share a couple pictures of some of my best "crazy" friends at school. I am with these people 40 hours a week and we have non stop fun. Friday they all came to my house for a Phase two training. Phase two is an honors program where you have to apply to be in it and you work in a seperate part of the school than the other students-tons more freedom from all the rules! We had alot of fun as always and had some great food. (our advisor Lindy is the one to the very right)





Nancy, me, and Brandi are all moms ( we like to hang out cuz we feel old with all the 18, 19 year olds that are there)haha-we all wore green to celebrate St. Patricks friday because most students don't go on mondays, except the moms.

3 comments:

Tara Mortensen said...

It looks like your really enjoying hair school. Good for you! Your little family is so cute. Brylee is so grown up.

Jessica said...

Your blog is cute! I'm glad you figured out how to do it all up. I'm glad you're enjoying school!

The Jensen's said...

Thanks again for doing my hair. It turned out really cute. Two thumbs up. I think it is so funny how you and I think so much alike about everything. Your school seams to be so much fun. Good luck with the birthday party this weekend.