3.09.2008

Breakfast is served.....

My daughter is in a weird phase where she has to choose everything she eats and wears and even what princess is on her pull-ups. I have a hard time with the whole choosing what to wear one because if any of you know me I like clothes and I like them to match! She somehow ends up picking the smallest pair of pants possible and a shirt that doesn't match. One yellow sock one pink sock.....then she finds some weird accessorie to put with it. I can tell there is going to be some issues between us if this little phase continues:)j/k. I just have to remember I have to let her be who she wants to be! The choosing what she eats isn't so much of an issue but it grosses me out sometimes......She will climb to the top of the pantry shelves and find whatever it is she wants which lately about twice a day is Top Ramen. This morning at about 9 o'clock that is what she chose and was so excited about it that I had to take a picture.



She did pick out her dress for church today and did very well! She loves Nursery and is eager to get herself dressed for church sunday mornings, which is a huge difference from the days she goes to the babysitters, I have to fight her to get ready.



My Two handsome boys all ready for church....

6 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Cute family...Payson is so big! I bought that same sweater for Mack but its to big...I cant wait until he can wear it...so cute. (The music thing doesnt bother me at all! Thats what blogs are for!!)

Natalie said...

Love the pictures!! I can't believe how big Brylee is, she's a doll! I'm the same way with Carson's clothes, I hope he skips the picking out his own clothes!!:)

The Genta Family said...

Your blog is adorable! I'm going to love being able to check in on my neice and nephew more often! What cute kiddos!

Bree said...

Oh Brylee is such a character! She cracks me up! I am soooo jealous of her long beautiful hair---Avri's is starting to get thicker but it's NOT growing! :( Payson is getting big---SO cute! So did you not have today off? Let me know when your next day off is so we can plan lunch!!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Hey Amber- Its nicole. Jeremy is logged in so that is why it comes up as Idaho Falls Homes. Anyway Taylor does the same thing with her clothes and food. What picky girls we have. And look at your handsome boys. Thanks for coming out on Saturday! It was so much fun. We need to get together more often. Hope you have a good day.

Jessica said...

Seeing pictures makes me excited to see you guys! I thin Brylee and Dawson will still get along very well...wait, probably not since they both are picky and have minds of thier own! Payson's so cute...happy birthday to Payson pretty soon!