3.04.2008

5 THINGS TAG.....

I was tagged by Annalee a few days ago so here goes nothin..... (sorry it took so long)

5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. Cheerleader for 8th grade.....(fun times annalee!)2. Getting my braces off 3. Got my first highlights! 4. Got contacts(i was just gettin hott for Jr. High haha) 5. Snowboarding every weekend with my brothers.

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. Being a newlywed 2. buying our first home 3.going on lots of vacations before we had kids! 4. working at good ol' Beehive Credit Union 5. Shopping alot (I had no kids remember)

5 Things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. Just about to have Payson. 2. Just about to move into our house(we moved in the day Pays was born) 3. Going to Night School at Paul Mitchell 4. Living with my mom and dad(while we were building) 5. Pretty much just laying around being fat and swollen. ( I chewed lots of ice!)

5 Favorite things you like to do:
1. Hair (obviously)
2. Shopping!!!
3. Taking the kids to do something fun!( i love to see Brylee happy)
4. Snowboarding
5. Golf with Broc or anything else outdoors with him.

5 Favorite Foods/Restaurants:
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Outback
3. Potatoe Cassarole
4. Chocolate!!!
5. and you could put and I.V with Pepsi pouring into my system, if that counts as food;)

5 Favorite Memories:
1. When I met Broc!
2. Cheer camp in Jr. High (Natalie and Annalee will remember this one)
3. When I had both my kids
4. Going to Florida for 7 days with Shawn and Megan (so much fun!)
5. The day I got married!

5 Things on your to do list:
1. Get more towels for bathrooms 2. Do Mentorship Portfolio for school 3. Get Brylee off her Binki's (my toughest one) 4. Get Brylee finished with potty training. 5. Plan our trip to Seattle(we are coming Jess!)

5 Things You would do if you became a billionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. Pay off debt
3. Pay off family's debt
4. Go on lots of vacations!
5. Invest whats left

5 People Tag......your it!!!
1. Jessica (both of ya)
2. Taunia
3. Nicole
4. Rachel
5. Megan

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Hey Amber. I love your answers. I just did a tag like this not too long ago. I just don't want you to think that I am ignoring your tags. Haha. I do have one for you coming up. It is a fun one. I have to get mine done though. Give me a couple of days. Have a great day!

Bree said...

Fun to read Amber!! I miss our shopping trips (pre-kids AND post-kids). We'll have to plan one to get some cute summer clothes! Let me know if you do have Monday off so we can get everyone together for lunch!!!! :)

Stewart Family said...

That was fun. Potty training! I am so jealous, that is our eternal battle. Kinlee is so stubborn. I love those little books, the one by sister Hinckley is really good to.

Jessica said...

I was hoping you guys were still coming but didn't want to make you feel pressured to come. the drive isn't too bad really, we've done it several times! All you need is some movies and snacks for the kids. Are you bringing the kids?? Oh and thanks for tagging me, cause you know I love it! I'll probably do it when I have more time, talk to you later!

Meg said...

Hey Guys! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Your little family is so adorable and Amber you look great! It looks like you are keeping busy!

Take Care,
Megan Porter