3.25.2008

What to do Curly Sue....

So this morning Brylee's babysitter, Nicole, put in these curlers so that we could get her pics done tonight and have some cute hair because I was at school all day and wouldn't have had time. Nicole thank you, you are the best! Her hair turned out so cute! I was nervous that Brylee wouldn't let her put them in because she hates to sit still and she won't let me use a curling iron on her either......but it turns out that she LOVED them and even took a 3 hour nap in them! When She went to lay down for her nap, Nicole said that she just laid back really still and careful on her pillow so that they wouldn't get messed up...lol....that's my girly girl for ya. So when I got there to pick the kids up at 5 I was so excited to see these cute curlers in her hair. I told her she looked like Annie and she loved that because that is her new favorite show right now.

-Now in the pics you'll see she is a little upset that one of the curlers is coming out and she says "mommy, my curler is falling out!" (with that middle R being silent) hehe



-Oh my, how aweful, it fell out! What now?




She ended up looking so beautful for the pics and Annalee did an awesome job! Thanks so much Annalee!!! You can view the pictures of Brylee and Payson by visiting her photography blog which is on my list of bloggers.

13 comments:

Bree said...

The pictures turned out awesome! Brylee and Payson are just way too cute! Loved Brylee's hair! Someday Avri will actually have hair...and then I'll have you do it cuz I'm no good at hair!! Haha!! :) Can't wait to see the others!

The Jensen's said...

I can't wait to look at the pictures. Glad they turned out good though. I can't believe she slept in them!

Annalee Taylor said...

Those rain boots and coat are the cutest thing ever...I had so much fun doing your babies pics...thanks for letting me! I think they turned out really good...I hope you like them!

The Jensen's said...

So I just looked at the pictures, and my very fav is Payson with his shirt off on the 4-wheeler.

Ashton & Co. said...

Amber,
Hey! THis blogging thing is pretty fun. Thanks for telling me how to do that picture- I understood what you were saying. I read your comment at 6 am, so I feel your pain in blogging at midnight. Hope you guys are doing good. Your kids are SO cute! what a darling family you two have. Thanks again! p.s. Nicole Pena called me today cuz she looked us up through your blog. How fun!!!

Natalie said...

I saw the pictures on her blog and they are adorable!! They both look so cute, I love the one where they're kissing! You've got super cute kids!!

Jessica said...

adorable pics! I need to have pictures done of my kids but am too scared to look around and take a risk with someone. i guess that's what i get for moving out of rexburg! we're excited to see you guys, I think the kids will have a lot of fun and so will we!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Amber those pictures turned out so dang cute! Annalee did a good job. Jeremy and I love the one with Payson on the four wheeler. Jeremy said it was dang cool. The one of them kissin is cute too. There is no way taylor would leave those curlers in! Hope you have a good day!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey, I got your message and wouldnt you know while I was listening to it my phone died...I really need to work on keeping it charged! So just email me the numbers and the sizes (and how many) you want...I will get them in to the lab and to you as soon as they are done. ranandanntaylor@msn.com

Tom and Kassie said...

Hey Amber, I have a lot of ideas for you. If you give me your email I can help you out!!

Jenny said...

Amber, your little family is so freakin cute! I just found your blog on Natalie's a couple of days ago. Blogging is just such a great way to see whats going on with your old friends! I'm glad I found you and can see your cute little kids!

The Pena family said...

Everytime I look at these pictures all I see is Brylee spinning around our living room because she felt so pretty! The pictures turned out so cute. Your blog is so much fun I decided to start my own.......look what you've done to me!! I love it though.

The Cooks said...

Thanks i still love it too! Im happy we got to spend some time together! Im sure i will see more off you now that im doing a lot of wedding stuff here! Talk to you soon. Love ya