3.30.2008

Two of a kind....


Tonight Brylee had so much fun with her friend Taylor! We went out to their house so the men could watch some March Madness Bball and Nicole and I just hung out with our babies while these two crazy monkeys played hard! They were so funny and got a long so well. It was good to see them have so much fun, I am just sorry Nicole that your house got messed up! Brylee played so hard that when we got home she went to her closet, picked out some PJ's and put them on very quietly, then asked for some water and climbed right into bed and I turned on her primary music and she fell right to sleep! Awwwwwwww.....that's the best! I'm just glad she is sleeping better because she has been having nightmares and told me and Broc that a scary man was going to get her and that he was watching her through her window(two nights ago)!!! Scared me to death but we think it's the bad guys from 101 Dalmations that steal the puppies because she has been watching that these last few days. It just makes me so nervous that a 3 year old would say something like that.....but I am a VERY peranoid mom and I worry about EVERYTHING! I reassured her that Heavenly Father was watching over her and I turned on her primary lullaby music to help her feel at ease. So her curtains are closed by her request and she is sleeping very peaceful now. I love you Brylee!

4 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Those two are so cute together! Taylor went right to bed too. It was so much fun watching them play together. This morning Taylor asked for Brylee. Cute slide show! Thanks for coming out last night. It was too much fun!

Nicole Stucki said...

P.S. Brylee is just like her mama! that was cute when Brylee says "I'm doing Taylor's hair!" It cracked me up. And Taylor's face is classic! Hopefully you slept good after the whole search we did last night! Freaky!

Bree said...

Oh they are too cute. I love that Brylee is doing her hair!! So much like her mom! :) Speaking of hair--I love mine! I've gotten lots of compliments! Only problem is I can't get it to look as cute as when you did it!! Oh yeah, & they wouldn't let me leave a tip on my card--so I'll have to buy your lunch next time we go! :)

Stewart Family said...

How cute. I love watching kids play together, they are so funny. Looks like Brylee is going to do hair just like her mama. Kinlee is going through a monster, bad guys phase right now too. I can usaully always track it to what movie we watched that day. Some of the cartoon villains are pretty scary.