4.09.2008

6 weeks to go.....

I just wanted to be able to share my good news.............only 6 more weeks of school!!!!! I'm so excited I can't even tell you! I do have to do Days and Nights to get done that soon so I will be at school 50 hours a week:( Kind of a bummer but I don't have a choice if I want to be done in time to take my State Boards in June. I just hope Broc can handle the kids 3 nights a week.....that ought to be interesting. Oh and I wanted to share with all of you out there with little girls and boys that this Saturday at the school they are having "Pirates and Princesses Day". It is really fun because for the girls it is $8 to get an updo, nails painted, and makeup. For the boys it is $6 to get a tattoo, crazy hair and makeup (which I'm guessing is parate type makeup, I don't know?) Brylee loves Princess anything so I am going to take her in her princess dress so she can have a little fun, it will be our mother-daughter time for me to give her all my attention, since it's hard to find time for a whole lot of that these days around here. And all procedes go to Charity ( I promise I'm not trying to advertise). So wish me luck in the 6 weeks to come and hopefully I don't pull all my hair out by the end!;)

-remember to leave me your email all of you who have not done that yet!

12 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

We did princess day last year and it was TONS of fun. I don't blame you for wanting to go private. We've thought about it, too, but I'm related to Megan and I need her here to do it for me!:) Good luck on the last 6 weeks and our e-mail is jmstpa@msn.com

Nicole Stucki said...

That princess day sounds like fun. I am for sure going to take Taylor. We should go at the same time. Good luck with school. Let me know if you need any help with your kids. The next couple months will be busy busy busy.

Stewart Family said...

How fun. Kinlee would love pricess day. I will have to take her. Congrats on 6 more weeks. That is so exciting.

The Pena family said...

I hope you can make it! It will be good for Broc to have the kids anyway. I don't think you have our email so here it is if you need it. elinicty@yahoo.com.

Fullmer said...

Congrats that you only have 6 weeks left! I think that's awesome that you were able to do that, it's such a good job for a mom..I wish I would have now looking back! You're kids are adorable, have fun on princess day!

Megan and Shawn said...

Good luck with you last six weeks. It will be nice to know someone who can do hair, when I'm ever in Idaho that is! Princess day sounds like it would be great. Sam probably wouldn't let anyone touch his hair, he's pretty picky!

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh sounds fun...Ill have to tell Lexie, Linden would love that! I am sure you will do great on the next 6 weeks..your a natural!

Jenny said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! I wish were in Idaho so I could bring Lilly to princess day.

The Jensen's said...

I am so excited for you to finish school. Good luck on boards. I would love to bring Mac to your pirates night, but I just don't see him liking it right now. But it sounds like a fun idea.

Meg said...

We would love to keep in on the Genta life!

mmporter@portersonline.com

Annie Hebdon said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog last week. Sometimes I just feel like I'm talking to myself because very few people comment. So thanks for making me feel like someone is looking at my blog! My e-mail is anniehebdon@qwest.net I love the pricess day pictures! Such a cutie!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Hey Amber I want to continue seeing your blog since I just got to start looking at it in the last little bit. My email is kerijshoe@hotmail.com