4.12.2008

Princess Brylee....



Here is an update on Princess Day......Brylee was in Heaven!!! She wouldn't even talk to anyone, she just sat so still while they did her hair. She was so stinkin cute! It was just funny because she was so serious about the whole thing. It was a very big deal for her!




So Pretty!





This was the closest I could get her to smile!



....With the Princesses and still NO SMILE! I couldn't believe it!

Even though she wasn't smiling outside I could tell she was inside, I had to practically drag her out, she didn't want to leave. And to top all that off she even got to play outside all day because it was actually NICE here today for once! A good day for the Princess.

10 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

That looks like it was so fun. I'm sure Brylee was in heaven! I would be too, can they have a Princess day for grown ups?? I wouldn't mind nails painted, hair done, and make-up!

The Cooks said...

Oh wow! Brylee is already turning into a heart breaker! I miss you guys.. It was fun hanging out. And as for me updating my blog, well i just don't have a lot of time. Plus I don't have a lot to put on there, ya know no kids. Anyway we will be back up on the 3rd of may for engagements! So plan on hangin! Miss and love ya!
P.S Ya for Payson!!

Annalee Taylor said...

WHat a great idea...she does look like she is in heaven! She is a miny you! What a cutie.
Ps...I would totally come decorate your house...I am sure you dont need the help though, Im sure your home is beautiful!

Stewart Family said...

How cute! Kinlee had such a fun time to. Thanks for telling me about it. That is so funny that she took it so seriously. She looks like a little princess.

Natalie said...

She looks so cute!! That was such a cute idea!

Nicole Stucki said...

She looks adorable. Taylor loved it. She walks around and shows everyone her nails. Oh and after we left she kept saying "My Brylee" she wanted to stay with her. It was funny.

Logan and Lisa said...

What a cutie! It looks like she loved it.

Meg said...

How cute is that!! She looked like she was having so much fun.

Bree said...

She's adorable! I love how she's taking it SO seriously!! Hopefully they do it again next year so I can take Avri!!! Well I'm back so we better plan lunch...or Beth called me about doing a MK party, that would be fun for a girls night!

the Virgins said...

haha she is so cute! what a cute idea! Congrats in almost being done..I totally know the feeling, I did day and night too. It sucks but it is definately worth it!! :) You are right we should get together and go to lunch or something. What is your number and next time nat and I come up we will call ya!