4.04.2008

Favorite places....

This week Payson took his first steps and I am sad that I have no evidence to share, but I promise he did and sometime soon I will try to capture it on my camera. He is very mobile and never stops going so tonight he seemed to be into everything and I can't seem to keep my house in an orderly state with this little guy cruisin around, plus his big sis makes her own messes and that's another story......but I wanted to share some of Payson's favorite places around the house which he seemed to visit them all tonight. There is one more which is the shelf at the lower part of my end tables, but I didn't catch him climbing into those tonight.

1) He always gets into the garbage so we put on some childproof hinge things that are supposed to keep him out, right? Well Broc decided not to make sure this one was on right and it happens to be the one where the garbage is! So he still gets into this favorite little place until daddy will fix the problem.



2)There is no doing the dishes unless Pays is involved......He loves to unload and can do it as fast as the thing is being loaded.(someday I swear this dishwasher door is going to fall right off)


3)He and his big sis love to play under the table and I think I vacuum under there once or twice just in the evening when I'm home. (actually it's usually the whole kitchen) Thank Heavens for my Central vac!


......So there is Payson in a nutshell just being mischevious and making sure mom always has something to clean up after. No wonder I don't go to the gym....I have no energy after all this!

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Silly Payson. That is funny that he is into everything. Oh FYI you don't need to go the gym you look amazing! Kids do give you a workout.

Annalee Taylor said...

Like you need to go to the gym...good one! He is so cute...i lvoe the last pic of him...he totally looks like he is in trouble...what a handsome guy.

Jessica said...

I think we have pictures of Hallie doing all three of those things! Trash, under the table, and in the dishwasher. They'll have fun in June!

Bree said...

Oh what a cutie! Avri has her "favorite" places too...why is those places can't be in here room with all her toys, or sitting quietly in front of a movie for more than 30 seconds?!?!? Hahaha! :)

The Pena family said...

It is so funny. Those are the same things he does when he is here. Him and Brylee love to hang out under our table and crawl through the chairs!