4.02.2008

Random Tag....

I was tagged by Annalee: 7 Random things you don't know about me-

1)I hate when I can hear someone chewing their food......DRIVES me CRAZY!
2)I have a thing for Alan Jackson (Broc took me to his concert in February and I had just read the awesome book his wife wrote called "It's all about him" (great book I recommend it for all married couples to read)
3)I don't like meat....
4)this goes along with number 3... I can't eat my food in a dark room, car etc., because I stare at every bite I take because I hate getting any fatty, grissly bites (this is mostly with hamburgers) and Broc laughes at me if I'm stuck in a dark place with food cuz I just can't eat it! weird I know...
5)I am scared to DEATH of spiders....even the little house ones. We get our house sprayed about once or twice a year.
6)I have super long eyelashes and everyone asks if they are fake....like I would take the time to put on fake ones every day, I can hardly stand to put mascara on at all!
7)I am a huge stresser and have to be on time for everything! Me and Broc are complete opposites in this area...well actually in most....but I get really uptight about being late.

-I know I'm kind of a freak!:)

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

THose pics of Payson were so cute! I am with you about over analyzing your food - there is nothing worse that chewing on a nasty piece of fat! Yuck

Annalee Taylor said...

Your not a freak...I agree with you! Oh, dont worry about Paysons pics...they are yours to do whatever you wish! I didnt even notice...crazy!

Nicole Stucki said...

So you are a freak...Just kidding. I am just like you with the whole food thing. Its fun learning new things about people.