4.30.2008

This is what happens....

.....When you leave a man in charge!!! I walked in the door tonight to Brylee doing this. Great art work but not for the walls! I was like "Oh dear" and Broc's over in the recliner saying "What?" casually watching tv. Then he stood up and said "Ooohhhh....oops, she must be fast because I have been watching her." Riiiiigggggght! We took pics of the pantry door and dishwasher and then started scrubbing with the amazing Magic Eraser and discovered it on about 3 cabinet doors, a few tiles, floorboards, the oven, etc. Yea and he was watching her? Lol. All I can do is laugh because I really didn't care but Broc thought he was in deep crap with me. It's just Crayola, I knew it was fine but I love scaring a man when he thinks he's caught not watching the kiddies. HAHA!!! That's my fun adventure for the night.




5 comments:

Bree said...

Oh you are such a patient mom! I'm sure I would've freaked out. We just had an adventure of our own tonight...with a mouse!! AHHHH! I still have the willies! YUUUUCK! Any days off soon? You're getting SO close!! :)

The Jensen's said...

I'm just glad it was easy to get off. I must need to get that magic eraser because it seems like getting crayon off my coffee table gets harder each time! But I'm glad you could laugh about it.

Stewart Family said...

How funny. I love the, "I was totally watching her, I don't know how she got away," I have heard that one a time or to as well. I think time just slips away from guys when they are watching TV. Oh well, thank goodness for magic erasers!

Nicole Stucki said...

Jeremy did that just the other day. I went for a jog and came home to green crayon on every wall downstairs! I am glad my kid isn't the only one that does stuff like that.

Jenny said...

Things like that happen everytime I leave Lilly alone with Gus. I come home and the house is a disaster and he is watching Sportcenter. I guess thats why we are the mom's. I'm glad it came off alright. I love Magic Erasers!