5.01.2008

6 Unspectacular Quirks about me....

I was tagged by Chantri and I'm finally getting to it so here goes....

1) I am not a morning person, I am super grumpy in the mornings and my hubby thinks it is funny, he always says "I love you" and smiles cuz he knows Im just still half asleep. But I could stay up all night so it's weird, I'm a night owl.

2)I am a Germ-a-phobe.....is that how you spell that??? anyways I carry hand sanitizer in my purse and I try really hard not to touch public doors or even use public restrooms....I will hold it as long as I can! I will use my sleeve to open doors too.

3)I am the biggest worrier ever! My friends always tell me that they make pills for that but I think I am just fine without them.hehe And I am very tenderhearted, I get my feelings hurt easy and I cry easy in movies and stuff.(embarassing I know)

hmmmm....I'm trying to think of something else......

4)I am very sarcastic and sometimes that's not good because people take it the wrong way. I really am a nice person, I blame my Grandpa Kay (biggest jokster ever).

5)When I was born my hips weren't fully developed and they didn't know how well I would walk.

6)I am an animal lover! I love anything but spiders & insects. This is where it is hard for me to be married to a hunter. Animals have feelings too!!!

K now that I've shared too much information I will tag :
Nicole P., Bree, Rachel, Natalie, Audrey, Taunia

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

I am a germ freak too! I cant go into walmart without disifecting the cart first...and when I leave I always hand sanitize my hands as I get in my car...that store grosses me out!