4.16.2008

Zzzzzzz....

The title describes how I am feeling after my second night of "Night school"! This makes for an almost 13 hour day at school and I am soooooo tired and pretty emotional because I haven't seen my kids for about two days. I don't know how I have the energy to even check my blog at night but it is something to look forward to because I just love all of you! Anyways only 5 more weeks instead of 6 so that is good news I recieved yesterday. I only do nights on Tue, Wed, and Thurs so it's not all that bad but still pretty dang hard! I'm so glad that I have so many friends at school or I don't know how I would make it through the day, and I also have lots of great clients who make my days so fun and go so fast so Thanks!!!

I just want to tell Broc THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!! I love you more than you will ever know and I am so grateful for how hard you work for all that we have, and also so that I can accomplish getting my schooling done! I have the greatest husband and I hope he knows that! Sometimes it's not easy for the men to do the "babysitting" of the kiddies because it seems to be more of the motherly role, but Broc does pretty dang good and the kids love to be with him. (See pics below for example) What a good dad he lets Brylee do his hair and then he let me take a picture! We'll see how he handles it being on the blog:) Lookin good Hun, Love Ya!!!

9 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Amber you are super woman! If anyone can do this you can. And Broc looks so cute with his clippies in his hair. Taylor is soooo excited to play with Brylee. I will talk to you later.

Ashton & Co. said...

I bet you are SO tired. Tell Broc I like the new look...now the question is, what does Brylee's hair look like when HE's in charge? Good luck with school! We missed princess day, but it looks like it was fun. Your kids are so darling!

Chantri said...

Oh that is so cute!! I am so proud of you Amber. It seems like when you are a mom it becomes a huge sacrifice to do something for yourself and continue on with your dreams and goals outside of being a mom. Because we all feel sad and a little guilty for leaving our children. But all these long hours will payoff...one day you will have your own salon with your own hours and be a happier-better mom for it because you have accomplished your "own" goals in life. Rock on! Only 5 weeks left...and I'm going to be your client soon :) get ready to CHOP CHOP!!! I am so excited- a lot nervous...but excited. I just hope I don't chicken out when I am in the chair! ha ha Anyways, thank goodness for good Daddy's & Hubby's! Keep up the good work Broc!

Bree said...

Hang in there Amber!! It will be so worth it to be finished! Broc is such a good guy! Talk to you soon! :)

Stewart Family said...

Yeah! You are in the home stretch. I bet you are so worn out. You guys need to take a vacation after you are done. Cute hair Broc! What a good Dad.

Annalee Taylor said...

so does Broc know about that pic? He looks so beautiful!!! I think little miss Brylee is taking after her momma!
PS...I got those pics done that you ordered for your parents, I will stop by tomorrow afternoon and drop them off if thats ok.

Megan and Shawn said...

Wow - Broc looks great! Who would have thought? Hope school is okay, it will be worth it to be done!

The Cooks said...

So how do you change your background without losing all your widgets or whatever.. Like to change your background but not lose all the contacts? What site do you go to?

Kim and Sean said...

Hey Amber, I haven't checked this in a while but I am glad that I did today. I would like to be added to view your blog if possible that would be great. my e-mail is kimsport10@hotmail.com.