5.11.2008

And the shelf is hung....


I finally got this shelf hung this weekend in Brylee's room! It's been sitting in my living room against the wall for a good 3 weeks or so. I had it made at Traditions in Rigby (one of my favorite home decor stores). I did it in Brown because her room is so bright pink and her bedding has some accents of brown in it so it really ties it all together. I would like to do some different stuff to the decor on it but for now I used what we had. The cute blocks are from Real Deals, they had some way cute ones when I went on Saturday. Other than the shelf we got a nice big Maple tree planted in our yard and I'm so excited for the yard to get done! Also I got to clean my house but not as good as I would like. When I get done with school I will have to do some major de-cluttering, I will try to remember to post pics of that. And for all those who have been saying they want to come get their hair done, My last day is the 22nd of May (YEAH!!!!) so please get your appts ASAP. I probably won't be in the salon until July cuz thats the soonest I can get my license. Anyways Happy Mothers Day to all you awesome mommies!!!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the shelf! Congrats on being almost done! I loved when you did my hair! I wish I lived closer!

Annalee Taylor said...

cute shelf and blocks...and pics! When can you cut my hair...I am not sure how your schedule works with school and all...but I need you whenever you can do it!! Help me!!

The Cooks said...

The shelf looks really cute! Well let me know what your scheduale is like this weekend. We will be there friday afternoon. Then all we have is Bailee's dance recital saturday night! SO CUTE. hope i get to see you!

Jessica said...

yeah for being almost done!! It was a long time coming but aren't you glad you did it? Oh and mom said it looked like you guys wouldn't be able to make it up next month. That's totally cool, we understand when things just don't flow in the direction of a vacation. Good luck on your test however, you'll do great I"m sure. Talk to you later!

Bree said...

So cute! I REALLY need to go to Traditions...still haven't made it in there! I LOVE that shelf! And the frame with Brylee's pics is darling!

Annie Hebdon said...

That is such a cute shelf! I guess I need to take a trip down there. Love the before and after pics of the clutter. I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one to struggle with clutter. If only I could keep mine away!

brockandericka said...

it is about time!!! holly cow 1 week left!! that is awesome!!! it will be so ice to finally be able to stay home with the kiddies!!! well i know we really do need a GNO!!!! ha ha my sis had to tell me what a GNO is lol so ya for sure we will have to have one! well i miss ya guys tons!!!! c ya tonight and only 5 more days of night school left yeah!!!:)