5.28.2008

Birthday Girl....

These are Brylee's adorable invitations that my neighbor did for me at the last minute! I have been sick these last couple days and I haven't thought much about birthday stuff so I felt bad because Brylee keeps talking about her birthday. So we are just doing a little party on Saturday if any of you want to come and bring your kiddies, we will just be doing some fun stuff outside and having some food and of course Cake! I asked Brylee what she wanted for her birthday and she said "candles and cake". Such a funny girl, food always comes first to her just like her mama. Her birthday is not until the 3rd but we are going to celebrate it on Saturday!

8 comments:

Stewart Family said...

How cute. Those invites are darling. Marc's birthday is on Monday and we are celebrating it on Saturday too, or Kinlee would love to come. I love the picture of Payson on the pink bike. We have that problem at our house too. I guess we should have got toys that were more neutral. oh well.

The Cooks said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Tell her Aunt Rachel says Happy Birthday, miss her and love you guys!

the Virgins said...

Happy Birthday! She is darling..she looks like you did when you were little :)

Nicole Stucki said...

I love those invites! So dang cute. You always throw a fun party. I told Taylor about it and she hasn't stopped asking me to go to Brylees and swim. She is so funny. Let me know if you need any help

Ashton & Co. said...

DANG cute invites to Brylee's party. How did your friend do that? I would love to know how!
Cute pics of Payson down below- pink or not, it's a 4-wheeler, right?!

Bree said...

The invitations turned out darling! She is too cute! I hope we can make it on Saturday--sounds like lots of fun!!

Jessica said...

happy birthday brylee! wish we could be there, tell her we love her!

Annalee Taylor said...

Cute invitation...can you believe she is already 3? Wow, she is getting so big, before long she will be in school...sad!