5.05.2008

Finally some sun!

This weekend was so nice compared to the crappy weather we've had lately. It was so nice to be able to enjoy being outside and not having to bundle the kids up. Brylee enjoyed riding her bike around while Payson tried to decide what he thought of the dog, Simon. Broc has had Simon since he team roped, and that was a long time ago, so Simon is pretty dang old. He is such a good dog for kids and Payson finally warmed up to him and then tortured him by pulling his fur and grabbing his ticklish feet. Simon took it well though. We all just sat around and watched the kids while we visited Broc's granparents who were here from Canada this weekend, and I'm sad that I didn't take any pics of them! So I hope the sun will come and stay because we sure enjoy it!






3 comments:

Chantri said...

It's been so nice huh! Life is just so much better when it's nice and the sun is out! I am glad Broc is back and you don't have to be scared anymore. Gosh that freaks me out when weird things with weird people are going on outside my house. But so smart to call 911. I have to remember that is an option (I always think of 911 as a verge of death situation!) I still LOVE my hair! I think maybe next time I may even go a little shorter! ahhh! Do you think that Radiance will start booking for you in June so that I can get in in July? I am scared that I won't get back into you until September or October since you are so popular!

The Cooks said...

Brylee is getting so big i just miss watching her, bailee, payson, logan, ella, everyone grow up.. You have to go see Bailee and Ella's new pics. SO cute.. I will make sure to call you next weekend.

Nicole Stucki said...

Payson is is father's child. It is always so nice to be outside. I love the warm weather. Brylee looks so big on her bike! We need to play again. We should plan someething for this weekend:)!