6.03.2008

Happy Birthday Brylee!!!

Brylee at 1 years old

Today is Brylee's birthday and I am sad that she is already 3! She has grown up on us so fast and I miss her being so little. I thought that pic of her when she was 1 would be fun to share how much she has changed and grown. I miss her at that age! Brylee had so much fun at her party on Saturday, she had lots of friends come and have a good time! We were so glad that the weather was so perfect! I even got a little sun, which was much needed. Here are 3 fun things about my 3 year old sweety:


-She loves spicy foods, we have always been surpised at the things she'll eat!

-She is very independant, almost too much at times.

-She loves to do anything outside, and always finds a way to escape out the front door!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Brylee! Oh she is so stinkin cute! I can still remember me and Amanda coming to see you in the hospital! Time has flown by! You sure throw a party! Sorry we couldn't stay long...and that Avri was asleep in the car! hahaha! We've got to plan lunch soon!! I need something fun to look forward to since we have such crappy weather!! :)