6.27.2008

Graduation

Me and the girls

Stephy and G mama (that's what she calls me)

























I know I have already talked about being done with school, but tonight was the actual "graduation ceremony". It was nice to be together with some of my friends who I have missed so much. They are all so awesome! I gained life long friends at that school and that is one thing I am most grateful for. Then afterwards me and Broc went to dinner while the kiddies were with their grandmas. I swear food tastes better when we don't have our kids to chase at dinner! But overall it was a nice evening and I am just so glad I am done.

(sorry my camera has issues, most these pics are blurry)

8 comments:

Bree said...

Cute pictures, Amber. You look so good! I love all the graduates with their PERFECT hair! :)

brockandericka said...

AMBER!! i know i am sad i missed it though!! i was looking for a place to live!!!AHHH that was terrible lol!! i know my wedding is in 2 weeks crazy huh!! well you and nacy and brandi better be comming lol ha ha !!!:)

Ashton & Co. said...

You look so cute in all the pics- I am sure you will be friends with those girls forever!

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Congratulations. Did you all have to wear black to the graduation?

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewart Family said...

Yeah! Congrats. I love the pictures of the kids. That Payson is a handsom little guy. Isn't nice that Brylee is getting old enough to help with simple chores? I love it!

Nicole Stucki said...

Congrats! That is exciting.

Jenny said...

Yea!! I will definately make an appointment for December when I am in Rexburg. This time I will really come. Congrats!