7.01.2008

Happy Birthday Broc!

Today was Broc's birthday and he is the big 28! He thinks he is so old. We went to lunch today and then tonight we had a little cookout at my parents house where he opened his gifts and his mom had made his favorite cake that we ate also (She makes the best homemade chocolate cake!) He got some new church clothes, basket ball shoes and of course some other clothes! Probably not what he really wanted but he needed them badly. Then we got the horse out and let Brylee go for a ride and then I jumped on with her. I am bummed I didn't get any pics! I was just too lazy to go to my car;) Anways Happy Birthday Broc, thanks for being a great dad, husband and friend!!! We love you so much and hope you had a great day!

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy Birthday Broc!

Bree said...

Happy Belated Birthday Broc! Sounds like it was great! And don't worry, at least you don't look "old"! :) How's the yard coming?

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday to the Breed!!! We love you guys! Hope you had a great day, Shawn is kind of a crappy friend, but give him some slack he's been super busy studying for the boards! Hope you had a great day.