6.06.2008

New Hobby....


So I am by no means very good yet but I have found something that I can do that I enjoy and it doesn't create a mess for my kids to get into. Digital Scrapbooking is now a new hobby that I can do in my spare time (if I get any) but I love to do it! I got inspiration from a few of my friends that are soooo dang good at it. It has taken a while to get to know my program and stuff so it's not something you can just do in one day that's for sure. I did this cute page of Payson because I had taken these pics a few weeks ago and I loved em. He's growing so fast, he is getting so good at walking and just loves to be outside! I never thought I could love a little boy this much because when I had Brylee she was just so sweet and girls are so fun to dress and all that but Payson is just so dang loveable and he always wants to cuddle with me! I could have more boys and be fine, another girl and I might go crazy! haha No we love our little Brylers, she can be sweet too!:)
(I've been going stir crazy being home all day so this is a good way to keep me busy!)

7 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Look at you go! I love it. Thanks so much for helping me on photoshop!

Annalee Taylor said...

See...its perfect. I told you that you could do it! Just wait, pretty soon it will completly take over your life! Thanks for setting things up for lunch today, that was so nice. I love hangin out with all of you, its so nice to get with girls that really know you and are just content to sit and chat! I dont feel like I have to impress! Thats so refreshing. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions or anything, but you really did do a great job...keep to it!

Ashton & Co. said...

You need to tell me how you do that! Way cute! Do you have to buy a program somewhere? I would MUCH rather scrapbook that way. The last time I was able to scrapbook was when Piper was 3 months old. I am so behind! Please inform me here!

Jessica said...

you're good!! I don't think I have the patience for that...plus I still like getting all my stuff out and putting something together, but I'm sure one day I'll switch over!! And when I do I'll call you. Oh and I'm sure you noticed, I stole your song...I LOVE that song and hadn't really felt like I wanted music on my page until I heard that song everytime I opened up your blog!

Jeppesens said...

Amber that is such a good idea. I have been thinking a lot about that lately. I hate making big messes because of ELLA the monster. You will have to tell me what site you use. When are you taking your test?

the Virgins said...

now you need to teach me :) Natalie kind of showed me but I was so confused so I gave up! This page is so cute though! Your kids are darling.
We are in Coppell, texas. Its like 15 minutes out from Dallas.

Talia said...

Very cute! I made a digital photo album for Evan when he was a baby and loved doing it. So much faster then scrapbooking the old-fashioned way! This was a good reminder for me to get back into it instead of letting my pictures just sit on my computer taking up space!! Hope everything's going great for you- good luck on your tests!!