6.23.2008

A Rough but Good weekend!

OUCH!!! Fat lip on a little girl.


She's still smiling though! (a crooked smile that is)

Besides all the hurt that happened in our family this weekend it was a good one! First I got drilled in the elbow by a softball in our game friday night and I thought my arm was broke. I have low pain tolerance though:) I took ibuprofin and iced it so I could be sure I could do hair this week. I was getting worried when I couldn't bend or straighten it. Then Saturday afternoon I did my sis in law's hair and while we were at the salon Brylee was out at Ferney's playing with Bailee and her cousins when she walked behind Bailee, who was swinging on the swingset and it took Brylee out and put her tooth through her upper lip. I was told it was good that I wasn't there because there was a lot of blood, but Broc handled it well. No Stitches were needed though Thank Heavens!! Then later that day I dopped our laptop on my big toe while getting out of a Yukon! Ouch me and Brylee are sore! But it was a good weekend really. I got all my stuff set up at the salon and got to have my first official client Saturday (Thanks Audrey!) And with this nice weather we have just been outside alot letting the kids have a good time. Today was my first real day working at Radiance and it was so nice. I stayed so busy and Thanks Bree for coming it was fun!

3 comments:

The Cooks said...

That was an eventful day! I almost passed out because of all the blood! She's got much more of a pain tolerance then you. HAHA sorry love you, but true! Well I will see you in 2 weeks at the showers! CAN"T WAIT!!!

Bree said...

OH man, that looks awful!...I can't believe she is still smiling! Glad things are off to a good start at work...besides that one girl who thought her appt was at 1030 instead of 10...what a dork! haha! I HOPE I can get my hair to look as CUTE as it did yesterday!!! :D Thanks again!!!

Fullmer said...

She is a cute girl even with that fat lip! What a trooper. Broc would've cried like a baby.

Ben