6.19.2008

Licensed and ready to go!!!

Well it's official, I am now a licensed cosmetologist!!! I can now breathe, relax and just not stress anymore that I wouldn't pass and not know what to tell all my clients. That was my biggest nightmare! I start at Radiance monday and Bree I'm so happy that you are my first client cuz I'm so nervous! lol I don't know why either cuz I am totally confident in my skills but oh well, I think it's just a new environment and it will be a big change from the school. So all of you that have needed colors (not many of my clients see my blog so I guess I just mean a few of you) the number to Radiance is 356-8646 or just call my cell 757-8023 and we will get ya in! Thanks for being so patient and thanks so much for all your support!!!

12 comments:

Talia said...

Congrats on becoming licensed!! Wish I was there to get my hair done by you, but unfortunately I'm WAY too far away! And California is spendy for getting your hair done! Congrats again and good luck!! Talia

Annalee Taylor said...

YEAY! Congrats! I love your new header too..good job! I cant believe that Brylee went in the boat and didnt freak! Shes brave! Seeing those pics makes me want to go fishing...I love that kind of stuff.

Nick and Brent said...

Yea, congratulations! And by the way, I love how Brylee is going fishing. That was my favorite thing to do with my dad, and I miss it. So tell Broc he needs to keep taking her!

The Genta Family said...

YEAH!! Finally, congrats! You need to try your skills on my mop. I'm coming up today so if you feel up to it let me know. If not no biggie, I'm tired of the lady that does mine I need something new. Any ideas??

brockandericka said...

I know it is about time we found out ha ha !! well i love your title for your page!! EMAIL me one!!! :) Lunch was fun we will have to do it again sometime soon!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you.

Meg said...

YAY for you Amber that's so excited.. Congrats and way to go.. that's a big accomplishment and a ton of work..

Chantri said...

WOOO HOOO! I knew you would pass! CONGRATS! Good luck on your first day. I better call now to make an appointment cuz I am sure it is going to be so hard to get into you! Thanks for going the extra mile & for being so good at what you do! I'm so happy to finally find a hair dresser I LOVE!

Chelan said...

Congratulations! It's funny, you sound a lot like me. I stress about stuff too the way you do. I guess it's just how we function :-) I wish I were there so I could have you fix my hair. I have the worst luck finding hairdressers who don't chop up my hair! I look like a shaggy dog right now! :-( Oh well. Have fun!

Bree said...

I'm excited for tomorrow!! Congrats again! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

Congrats! I go to Krista at Radiance...so I'll probably see you there a lot! What days are you working?

Lori said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you are fabulous!